Why should I join FUN Mothers Club?
Here are a few of the great FUNMC benefits you can expect from Membership:
- FUNMC monthly “FUN Times” newsletter full of monthly events, club information, articles to help you survive and thrive as a parent, spouse and friend, helpful family resources, member profiles, and more.
- FUNMC General Meetings, where you can learn from professional and renowned speakers, participate in discussions, and meet up with club friends for a bite to eat. You won’t want to miss our “Parent 911 Panel” in February, our “Pampering Evening” in May and our October end of year members only dinner! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! COME CHECK US OUT! BRING A FRIEND!
- Sub groups that allow you to share common interests such as playgroups, bunco, hiking, scrap booking and meal sharing. Share your successes, air your frustrations, and learn from others in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
- Fabulous members-only e-mail chat forum that offers almost instant communication and answers to your questions about parenting, life and just about anything, really, from parents who have been there and done that.
- A private, password protected online community (Bigtent.com) with your personal profile, a calendar, club roster and important club files where you can get great information about upcoming events, rsvp and get directions, as well as access resources such as a business directory, marketplace for buying and selling from other club members, as well as preschool and playground/park directories (with pictures!), and more.
- Fun events – New Member and Coffee Socials, Mom’s Night Out, Kid’s park and craft days, Kid’s Outings, Summer Family Picnic, Halloween Party, Spring Fling, Field Trips, Winter Party, Subgroup get togethers and more!
- More, More, More! In A Pinch meal delivery (delivered with love on a volunteer basis by other club members!) for our moms in need, a maternity borrowing closet and pregnant moms subgroup, a Library of parenting resources and charity events including Relay for Life team raising money for cancer research and providing for needy families during the holidays.